Join Our Team
New Job Posting: OUTDOOR INSTRUCTOR (CASUAL)
- An opportunity to work in one of the top Outdoor Education Centres in WA
- Develop your own outdoor industry skills
- Flexible hours, casual role
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Cert III outdoor recreation or equivalent experience; minimum 2 years of experience
- Two or more of the following nationally recognised qualifications in roping, canoeing and kayaking, such as ACIA guide or instructor, Australian canoeing flat water instructor, or similar
- A commitment to deliver good customer service
- The ability to empathise and support individuals in situations which are physically and emotionally demanding
- Enthusiasm for the outdoor environment
- The ability to assess a situation rapidly and act decisively under pressure
- Excellent leadership, group management and communication skills
- Good stamina and technical skills in a range of outdoor activities
- Able to work evenings and weekends
In addition to this, our Outdoor Instructor must hold a current Working with Children Check, a valid National Police Certificate and a current First Aid Certificate.
Our employees are expected to be supportive of the Anglican Church and its values.
If this sounds appealing to you, submit your applications which include a cover letter and a CV to email@example.com
For a confidential discussion regarding the role, contact Katerina Lazarevska on 08 9425 7200.
Applications close when a suitable candidate is found.